VOLCANO: IUGG 2011 Field Trips

IUGG 2011 Field Trips
From: "Adrian Pittari" <apittari@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

We are currently confirming cut-off dates for IUGG 2011 field trip registrations, due to the various needs for  organisers to confirm bookings.  These will be published soon.

In advance, however, I would like to advise that registration and payment for the following field trip will close on March 1:

VF03: Active Volcanism in the Vanuatu Volcanic Arc, SW Pacific

Please visit the IUGG 2011 website for further details and registration

http://www.iugg2011.com/fieldtrips.asp#ft6