VOLCANO: Norm Guest's 1953 dissertation, geology of northern Tanganyika [Tanzania]

Norm Guest's 1953 dissertation, geology of northern Tanganyika [Tanzania]
From: David R Sherrod <dsherrod@xxxxxxxx>

I have been unable to acquire a copy, even for inspection and return, of a
1953 dissertation from Great Britain, despite the efforts of the USGS
national library to help me through it.

Do any of the Volcano listers have a copy or access to a copy?  I'll pay
shipping and labor, even include a free hard-bound copy of USGS
Professional Paper 1750, in exchange for the favor.  Contact me off-list
if any of you envision a solution.

N.J. Guest, 1953, Geology and petrology of the Engaruka-Oldowyo
L'Engai-Lake Natron area of northern Tanganyika territory: Univ. of
Sheffield [U.K.], Ph.D. dissertation

Alternate title in some reference lists:  "The geology of part of northern
Tanganyika Territory"