VOLCANO: Travel Grants Available for Montserrat Meeting 4 - 8 April 2011.

Travel Grants Available for Montserrat Meeting 4 - 8 April 2011.
From: Paul Cole <paul@xxxxxx>

Travel Grants Available for Montserrat Meeting 4 - 8 April 2011.

We are pleased to be able to offer a limited number of small travel
grants for attendance of ‘Soufriere Hills Volcano 15+Years On’
Conference- April 4th-8th 2011- Montserrat, W.I.
The grants will be available to delegates from developing countries
and to student delegates worldwide.

To apply you need to send your:

    * registration form ( if not already submitted)
    * abstract
    * a short statement (max. one paragraph) stating your reasons for applying.

Applications must be received by 31st  December 2010 and should be
sent to  Dr Paul Cole  at  shv15yearson@xxxxxxxxxx Successful
applicants will be informed if successful or not shortly afterwards.

For further information on the conference please see
http://www.mvo.ms/en/news/15-years-on-conference

Best Wishes

Dr Paul Cole
Conference Chairman