VOLCANO: "Volcanic Disaster" - volcano card game now available

"Volcanic Disaster" - volcano card game now available
From: "Volcano Video" <lava@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

At Last!  Just wanted to announce the release of our volcano card game:
Volcanic Disaster: The Eruption Prediction Game.

A truly fun game for volcanologist and non-volcanologist alike.  Use precursors to "predict" eruptions, but watch out for false alarms, accidents and other complications.  Match volcanic hazards with your volcanoes for bonus points.
Contains 120 cards - one deck of "Observatory" cards and one deck of "Volcano" cards, each featuring a different volcano from around the world (and including some gorgeous photos from our fellow volcano list-servers). There are also two information cards for the non-geologists.

Recommended for: geology department and observatory get-togethers (the competition can get pretty fierce, though), teaching volcano monitoring or volcanic hazards, and basically anyone over the age of 8 who likes volcanoes and/or card games.

*Winner of the Dr. Toy Top 10 Games of 2010*

Thanks again to those who donated their photos... if you didn't get your copy, let us know!

See www.volcanicdisastergame.com

Also, for those who have enjoyed our constantly evolving "Eruption Update" video over the years... it is now available in Blu-ray with some fun extras  - and what better use for high definition could there be than watching lava?

Cheryl Gansecki & Ken Hon
Volcano Video Productions
888-458-7538
www.volcanovideo.com