JVGR Special Issue on "Volcanoes and Human History"

Dear colleagues,

We have the pleasure to announce that the JVGR Special issue
"Volcanoes and Human History" (vol., 176 issue 3)  is now available at
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/03770273

The issue comprises 11 papers which cover several aspects of
archeology, anthropology and oral traditions of active volcanic areas
and their relevance for hazard studies. We hope the volume will
contribute at increasing the interest in this type of
interdisciplinary investigations.

Best regards,

The Guest co-editors
Kathy Cashman