Update Information: CCVG-IAVCEI Workshop on Volcanic Gases

From: Agnes Mazot <amazot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear colleagues,

We would like to advise that the new deadline for abstract & Early
registration for the 10th Field Workshop on Volcanic Gases to be held
in Mexico from November 10 - 20, 2008 is September 17, 2008  and that
October
10, 2008 is the deadline of the registration.

We would like to draw your attention to the following information:

- For people interesting in Colima fieldtrip you can choose between 2 options:

Option 1(Nov.15-Nov.18)
- night of 15th travel to Colima
Field work in Colima 16th & 17th Nov.
Return to Mexico City with night bus on 17th.
Flights can be booked from 18th onwards from Mexico City

OR Fly home from Guadalajara which is much closer to Colima.

Option 2 (Nov.20-Nov.22) as in the circular
- night of 20th travel to Colima
Field work in Colima 21th & 22nd. Nov.
Return to Mexico City with night bus on 22nd.
Flights can be booked from 23rd onwards from Mexico City or GDL.

If you are interested to participate on Colima volcano fieldtrip
please contact Nick Varley (nick@xxxxxxx)

We hope to see you in Mexico!
Regards,

Agnes Mazot