Soufriere Hills Volcano Discussion Platform on Facebook

From: Crystal P. Mann <cpmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To all who conduct research on the Soufriere Hills volcano, Montserrat

The idea for this discussion group comes from conversation at the IAVCEI 2008
general assembly. There was so much energy at the conference, we realized that
an informal platform for keeping current on SHV research post-conference would
be extremely useful. If you are currently working on, or have worked on, the
SHV please join. Everyone is encouraged to upload photos, videos etc. and ask
questions! There is overlap between the researchers link posted on the MVO
website, but this group provides a forum for ongoing discussion, easy access to
individuals providing a face with a name, as well as organization of field
campaigns such as sharing accommodation.

For non-members, not planning to join Facebook, please contact me to post.

Group name: Research on the Soufriere Hills volcano
Facebook link: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=22870274356&ref=mf

Crystal