New Information Resources Posted on HVO Website

From: James P. Kauahikaua <jimk@xxxxxxxx>

I am pleased to announce the availability of two new information resources
on the HVO website. Within the past week, we have posted these new
features, or links to them, on our main page - hvo.wr.usgs.gov

The first is a feature outlining the many volcano events at Kilauea
volcano over the past 1+ years. There have been many changes in Kilauea
activity since June 17, 2007 and this webpage should help keep the events
straight and provide links to additional information provided in press
releases, Volcano Watch articles, or other resources.

The second is an FAQ about SO2, vog, and ash that collects frequently-asked
questions and links to answers. There are also links to other vog FAQ websites.

I hope you find these presentations useful,

Jim Kauahikaua, Scientist-in-Charge
USGS Hawaiian Volcano Observatory