3rd International Maar Conference

From: Corina Risso <info@xxxxxxxx>

Dear Colleagues and Friends:

The Organizing Committee, in collaboration with and under the
sponsorship of the International Association of  Volcanology and
Chemistry of the Earth's Interior (IAVCEI), and supported by
additional sponsors, will host the 3rd International Maar Conference.

On behalf of the hosting Argentinean geological community, we warmly
invite you to participate in this congress, to be held in Malargüe,
Mendoza Province, Argentina, from 14 to 17 April, 2009.

The 3IMC continues the very successful meetings devoted to
volcanology, structure, sedimentology, petrology, paleontology and
physics of maars-diatremes. The Scientific Program under planning will
include a series of symposia covering a broad variety of volcanic
topics (see www.3imc.org) and field trips to Puna, Mendoza and
Patagonia.

We warmly invite you to participate in this congress.
We look forward to seeing you in Malargüe-2009!!

Corina Risso (Chair) info@xxxxxxxx