Volcanology Sessions at AGU Western Pacific Meeting

Dear colleagues,

>From 29 July to 1 August this year, the AGU Western Pacific Geophysics
Meeting will be on in Cairns, Australia.  With IAVCEI abstracts
submitted, now could be the perfect time to submit your abstracts to
the volcanology sessions taking place at the AGU WP conference.

Abstract submission deadline: 16 April 2008.

Amongst lots of interesting sessions, we would like to highlight and
invite abstracts for the following 4 volcanology sessions:

V01: Volcanology, Geochemistry, and Petrology General Contributions
http://www.agu.org/meetings/wp08/?content=search&show=detail&sessid=11

V02: Tephra Risk: A Multi-Disciplinary Problem
http://www.agu.org/meetings/wp08/?content=search&show=detail&sessid=42

V03: Modelling Volcanic Processes
http://www.agu.org/meetings/wp08/?content=search&show=detail&sessid=43

V04: Volcano Hazard and Risk in the Asia-Pacific Region
http://www.agu.org/meetings/wp08/?content=search&show=detail&sessid=63

Session descriptions are available online via the links.  We hope to
see you there.

Thanks,
Susanna