Erta Ale Images, Request for Dallol-Related Info

From: Richard Roscoe <rroscoe@xxxxxxx>

The Erta Ale section on my website has been updated with recent pictures
and animations.  These include documentation of an overflow of the lake
onto the surrounding "collar" which eventually completely covered it, and
also the increased fountaining associated with a fall in the lake level.
Further, some detailed pictures of the formation of Pelee's hair and the
crystallization of fumarolic sulphur on it have been included.  Hope that
the section is interesting...

http://www.photovolcanica.com/VolcanoInfo/Erta%20Ale/Erta%20Ale.html

Further, I am preparing to update and add detail to the section on Dallol
volcano (/geothermal area) and am having trouble finding / accessing
suitable documentation.  If anyone knows detailed technical or historical
sources dealing with (i) geology of Dallol, (ii) history of mining
operations at Dallol (in particular in the 1930-1941 period) I would be
very grateful to hear from them.

Richard