Change of address announcement: Stephen Self

Dear Friends and Colleagues:

I left The Open University at the end of February to take up a US
government scientific position entitled Senior Volcanologist with the
Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC).  My job is based at NRC HQ in
Rockville, Maryland, just north of Washington DC.  I also retain a
Visiting Professor position at The Open University.  Accordingly,
please note a change of my address, effective immediately, to:

Dr. Stephen Self
US Nuclear Regulatory Commission
MS EBB-2B2
Washington, DC 20555-0001
USA

E-mail: sxs19@xxxxxxx

Phone: (301) 492-3185  Fax: (301) 492-3357

Secretary: Tanya Parwani-Jaimes (301)-492-3159, email: tlp1@xxxxxxx)

You should send Open University work-related messages to my OU e-mail
address, stephen.self@xxxxxxxxxx, which will be active for the
foreseeable future.