Judges Needed for GVP Student Presentations at the AGU Fall Meeting

From: Johan Varekamp <jvarekamp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear All,

Once more, it is that time of the year that we are looking for
individuals  to judge student presentations and/or posters at the AGU
fall meeting in the GVP field. If you would be willing to help us
with this important task, please send a message with your name and
the days that you will be at the meeting to jvarekamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
We will assign each potential judge about 5-6 posters or talks.  GVP
has more than 350 student presentations, so we are looking for about
70 judges!!  Please spread the word to your colleagues that may be
willing to help.

Best wishes,

for the GVP Education and Outreach Committee,
Joop Varekamp

GVP Committee:
Larissa Dobrzhinetskaya
Jeff Vervoort