2nd Circular for IAVCEI 2008 General Assembly

From: Ármann Höskuldsson <armh@xxxxx>

Dear volcano-list community,

We would like to draw your attention to the 2nd circular for the IAVCEI
general assembly to be held in Iceland 17-22 August 2008.

We intend to begin the registration within 2 weeks from now.
Thus it is time for you to go through the scientific program and begin
preparing for the meeting.

The second circular will only be online, thus it is important that we get
your help to pass the word and the web page among the greater volcanological
community.

The Web page is at:

http://www.iavcei2008.hi.is

Looking forward to hear and see you all in Iceland.

Dr. Ármann Höskuldsson
Volcanologist/eldfjallafræðingur
Institute of Earth Sciences,
University of Iceland