Perspective View of Volcano Plumbing

From: Thomas Wright <twright@xxxxxxxx>

To whom it may concern:

Fred Klein and I  want to create an index map/cross-section that
shows the magmatic plumbing and critical seismotectonic features of
Kilauea volcano. We would like to model the new map on the old hand-
produced perspective of the Kilauea plumbing done by Michael Ryan
published as plate I of Ryan, M.P., 1988, The mechanics and three-
dimensional internal structure of active magmatic systems: Kilauea
Volcano, Hawaii, Journal of Geophysical Research, v. 93, B5, p.
4213-4248. we would appreciate getting advice from anyone who has
produced perspective views of volcano plumbing as to software choices
and/or examples.

Thanks for any help given.

Thomas L. Wright, Research Associate
M. K. Blaustein Dept. Earth & Planetary Sciences
34th & Charles Streets
Johns Hopkins University
Baltimore, Maryland 21218
Telephone: 410 516 7040