Two Post-doc Positions at CSIC in Barcelona, Spain

From: Fidel Costa <fcosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear All,

The are two post-doc positions available at our Institute
(CSIC- Institut de Ciències de la Terra 'Jaume Almera',
Barcelona, Spain). The positions are for up to three years
and the candidate will be chosen by a search committee.
It is anticipated that it will be highly competitive and the
number of SCI publications of the candidate will play a
major role. The only requirement is less than 10 years after
the completion of the Ph.D. Deadline of  application is
9th of November. The research topic are related to
experimental petrology/volcanology or modeling the
chemical zoning patterns of igneous crystals but other
topics related to igneous rocks (s.l.) may be also possible.
Anybody interested please contact me for details.
If you can read Spanish you can find details in the
following link:

http://www.boe.es/boe/dias/2007/10/20/pdfs/A42769-42780.pdf

Many thanks and best regards,

Fidel

Fidel Costa Rodríguez
Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas
Institut de Ciències de la Terra 'Jaume Almera'
Lluís Solé i Sabarís s/n
08028 Barcelona
Spain

Phone: ++34 93 4095410 (ext. 265)