Volcano Data File Needed For Disaster Response

From: Paolo Palmero <palmero@xxxxxx>

To Whom It May Concern,

I am a GIS officer at UN/OCHA involved with data preparedness for disaster
response. I was wondering whether anybody compiled, or knew of,  a file
(or even better a WFS) with coordinates of volcanoes and attributes
including for instance: name, alternative names, status (active, erupting,
inactive, etc), elevation, date of last eruption, no of people affected by
previous eruptions, and anything related to risk. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Paolo Palmero
Information Management Officer (GIS)
Field Information Services Unit (AIMB)
United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA)
DC1-1358, One UN Plaza,  New York, NY 10017
Tel: +1 917 367-5424
Mobile: +1 917 349 4506
Skype: palmerop
Email: palmero@xxxxxx