Petrologic Mixing Program (Petmix)

From: Thomas Wright <twright@xxxxxxxx>

I have a petrologic mixing program (Petmix) that I and others have
used for many years. Unfortunately, with recent advances in computer
operating systems this program has lost its connection to a printer.
In addition the input format follows the original 80-column card!! I
would like this program to run on both Windows and Macintosh Os X with
data referenced to an excel spreadsheet, and with printer commands
enabled.

The program is written in ThinkPascal and I have so far been unable to
find anyone who can translate it into current versions of Pascal or
another (C, etc) computer language such that it can be run on current
generation computers. If there is anyone out there who can do this I
would appreciate hearing from them.

Sincerely--Tom Wright

Thomas L. Wright, Research Associate
M. K. Blaustein Dept. Earth & Planetary Sciences
34th & Charles Streets
Johns Hopkins University
Baltimore, Maryland 21218
Telephone: 410 516 7040