Organisational Name Change

From: R.B. Trombley <swvrc@xxxxxxx>

Dear colleagues, staff and friends --

First and foremost to those of you on our Distribution List we thank you so
much for your continued interested and support.  It is our hope that you will
continue to enjoy the questions and our responses to same as they occur.

We've changed our name !!  Due to the fact that we work all over the world and
service agencies throughout the world, the former Southwest Volcano Research
Centre (SWVRC) has changed the organisation's name to the International
Volcano Research Centre (INTLVRC).  Our website access is now
http://www.intlvrc.org  and you should reset your browser to that new URL.  If
you try to access the former URL, http://www.swvrc.org, it will automatically
take you directly to our new URL.  Once there, we might suggest that you
reset your web browser to reflect our new URL.

Our e-mail remains essentially the same at swvrc@xxxxxxx or you can e-mail us
at intl-swvrc@xxxxxxxx  Either will get you to us.  All of our files have been
updated to reflect our new organisation name and e-mail addresses.  Again, we
hope that you will continue to enjoy not only our e-mail responses but the
information and contents of our website.  It is updated every day.  Do feel
fee to make comments, suggestions, etc. as you might like.  We think that we
have scrutinsed all of our files so that they should be error free, however,
if we have overlooked something, please let us know in order that we might fix
it as soon as we can.  It is our aim to have one of the best and most up to
date volcano information websites on the Internet !

Again, many thanks to you all !

Respectfully,

INTERNATIONAL VOLCANO RESEARCH CENTRE
R. B. Trombley, Ph.D.
Director & Principal Research Volcanologist

NOTE: All INTLVRC e-mails are virus scanned before sending.