Two Jobs in Environmental Science, Lancaster University, UK

From: Jennie Gilbert <J.S.Gilbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Colleagues,

The Department of Environmental Science at
Lancaster in the UK is advertising two new posts in Environmental
Informatics.  The closing date for these is 28 February 2007.
We aim to appoint environmental scientists (not computer
scientists) to these jobs.  Environmental informatics is a broad
area and covers many activities that we are carrying out within the
research groups in the Department.  If you have expertise in
instrumental data collection and analysis at volcanoes please make
further inquiries.

RCUK Academic Fellow (joint between ES and
Computing)

http://www.personnel.lancs.ac.uk/vacancydets.aspx?jobid=A789

(6 year post) Senior Lecturer/Deputy
Director (joint LEC/InfoLab21)

http://www.personnel.lancs.ac.uk/vacancydets.aspx?jobid=A785

Best wishes,

Jennie Gilbert

Jennie Gilbert

Senior Lecturer

Department of Environmental Science/Lancaster Environment Centre

Faculty of Science and Technology

Lancaster University,

Lancaster LA1 4YQ

United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)1524 593022  Fax: +44 (0)1524 593985