Real Lava Experiences

************************
From: Joe Lessard <joe.lessard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Prometheus Entertainment
************************

I'm writing to inquire about real-life survival stories of volcanologists
with molten lava. I work for a production company in Los Angeles
California, and we're doing a TV documentary about Star Wars tech for the
History Channel.

When Anakin Skywalker became Darth Vader (a cyborg), it took an
unfortunate encounter with lava on the planet Mustafar to make the
transformation necessary. I'm looking for documented cases of people who
have been exposed to real lava, were injured, and survived so that we can
properly annotate a bite we have from one of our expert interviewees who
stated such has happened.

Any help is very much appreciated.

Best regards,

Joe Lessard