-----Original Message-----
From: vlan-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:vlan-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Ben Greear
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 11:51 AM
To: Linux 802.1Q VLAN

Hello!

I handed over the VLAN maintainership to Patrick McHardy recently, and we
think that the netdev mailing list is probably a better place for VLAN
traffic since it is so light.

Does anyone want me to keep this list going, or should we just fold it into
netdev?

Either way, I can keep the archives online...

Please let me know your thoughts, as I'm about to migrate the mail server to
a new system, and would be happy to not have to move the mailing list as
well :)

Thanks,
Ben

--