[VLAN] NEWBIE: RH Linux and ProCurve VLAN Setup

Thanks Peter.

Your reply has left me with a real warm-fuzzy feeling about all this
and a desire to make this work more than ever.

I know I've some more researching ahead of me as I will need to solve
the issue of NATing from my firewall as well as how to teach it how to
prioritize, but if I can at least get it route the packets inter-VLAN
for now, I will consider this a successful purchase and start to the
implementation.

thanks again and I will be in touch,

-eric maynard