[VLAN] VLAN and bridging with xen - WORKAROUND

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 23:17:15 +1300
Greg Brackley <lists-linux-vlan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

Makes sense because the sk98lin driver does checksumming incorrectly.
Thes code in sk98lin/skge.c:XmitFrame assumes that the checksum offset
is ipheader + tcp header, so it doesn't take into account VLAN.
This is bogus, since it is an out of tree driver, you need to tell
SysKonnect. The skge and sky2 drivers do it right.