From: Derek Storvik [mailto:it@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 2004Äê11ÔÂ30ÈÕ 6:34
To: jzhang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; 'Linux 802.1Q VLAN'
Subject: RE: some additional info

Hey Kingz,
   I'm at about my end of knowledge but I believe that if a line carries
multiple Vlans then it is considered trunked. (Someone please correct me
if I am wrong).    From what I have seen it sounds like a MTU problem.
If the driver supports it you could try and shrink the MTU of the PC
trying to get to the secure website and see if that helps.  Make the MTU
1000 for example.

It seems like something s screwing up the packet when it becomes secure
due to size issues.

You'll have to direct further questions to the list, and see if anyone
else can help

Thanks
   Derek

Derek Storvik