[VLAN] Re: [Ebtables-user] Ethernet bridge and 802.1Q VLAN, hotmail login error

On Wednesday 01 December 2004 05:11, kingz wrote:
> Hi All,

Hi,

> I posted this question several days before, as if no one reply, any
> help, hint would be highly appreciated!

What are your bridge ports. You give a network diagram but your diagram does
not contain the bridge setup. Perhaps this setup can be determined by reading
through your lengthy mail, but of course your setup should be made clear by a
simple diagram and the rules you use to create your bridge.

Also, if you cross-post to different mailing lists, it is common courtesy to
do this in one mail.

Just a wild guess (I don't even know your setup): Perhaps the bridge fragments
the packets because the MTU is too small and perhaps the hxtmxxl server
doesn't like fragments.

cheers,
Bart