Re: cannot update to version 3.0.0

Hi Pavel,

sorry for my late reply. Thanks for your efforts and as matter of fact I already increased the video memory in the XML file:

    <video>
      <model type='qxl' ram='262144' vram='262144' vgamem='65536' heads='1' primary='yes'/>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x02' function='0x0'/>
    </video>
    <video>
      <model type='qxl' ram='65536' vram='65536' vgamem='16384' heads='1'/>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x09' function='0x0'/>
    </video>

As you can see I have two virtual monitors in the configuration file.
The above configuration is the  highest one which works. I tried more Ram (My video card has 4GB of Ram) but than my Win 10 instance just does not boot (black screen). The problem with this resolution (in the configuration above) is that it is listed as 4K but it does not allow the 5120 x 2560 resolution

kind regards,