Re: projects.vdr-developer.org might come to an end

I find it regularly useful, and refer to the pages from some of the plugins I use. So sad to see these things that look thousands of hours to create and debug now falling by the wayside.  And once you get used to it, the Redmine markdown is actually quite a good workmanlike solution for documenting stuff, a lot better than GitHub typical pages anyway.  Pity to lose that. A big vote for keeping it from me !

I was contemplating a new release of my transcoder (https://projects.vdr-developer.org/projects/vdr-convert/wiki), but perhaps that will need to wait. Quite a few additional features ready.

cheers

Richard