Re: projects.vdr-developer.org might come to an end

In the end each individual developer has to decide where he wants to
continue his development.

Years ago a small group of VDR users already created a possible
alternative here:

https://vdr-projects.github.io/
https://github.com/vdr-projects

This GitHub organization has a similar goal as
projects.vdr-developer.org had. Somewhat "organize" VDR related
development and (if the developer wants that) hosting repositories in
context of this GitHub organization to make it possible to hand over the
whole project to a new maintainer if the current maintainer, for
whatever reason, no longer continues to maintain his project for a
considerable amount of time or actively abandons it.

If one of the developers, who is still active on
projects.vdr-developer.org, wants to continue his work in context of the
vdr-projects GitHub organization, then I could migrate his project over.
Best starting point for this would be to create an Issue here:

https://github.com/vdr-projects/vdr-projects.github.io/issues

Then I would also directly have the GitHub user name to give full
permissions on the newly created project.

Manuel