Re: VDR do not show HD channels.

I have several DVB-T2 channels in my list, for instance:

Das Erste HD;BR:554000:B8D0G19128M2P0Q111S1T16X0Y0:T:27500:4113=36:4114=deu@17,4115=mis@17:4116:0:769:8468:12291:0
arte HD;BR:554000:B8D0G19128M2P0Q111S1T16X0Y0:T:27500:4129=36:4130=deu@17,4131=fra@17,4132=mis@17,4133=mul@17:4134:0:770:8468:12291:0
phoenix HD;BR:554000:B8D0G19128M2P0Q111S1T16X0Y0:T:27500:4145=36:4146=deu@17,4147=mul@17:4148:0:771:8468:12291:0
tagesschau24 HD;BR:554000:B8D0G19128M2P0Q111S1T16X0Y0:T:27500:4161=36:4162=deu@17:4163:0:772:8468:12291:0
ONE HD;BR:554000:B8D0G19128M2P0Q111S1T16X0Y0:T:27500:4177=36:4178=deu@17,4179=mis@17:4180:0:773:8468:12291:0

If I delete "arte HD" it gets re-added automatically (after I switch to that transponder again):

Nov 20 13:55:33 vdr3 vdr: [26237] creating new channel 'arte HD,;BR' on T transponder 554 with id 8468-12291-770-0
Nov 20 13:55:34 vdr3 vdr: [26237] changing pids of channel 2096 (arte HD) from 0+0=0:0:0:0 to 4129+4129=36:4130=deu@17,4131=fra@17,4132=mis@17,4133=mul@17:0:4134

Where exactly is the problem?

Klaus