VDR do not show HD channels.

Hello and thx for this great VDR software.

Could someone help me at the start as I cannot get dvb-t2 channels visible in VDR? If I add HD channels manually in channels.conf then VDR mark those as OBSOLETE. Yesterday I even clean my channels.conf totally and just left one channel on it and put in setup "add new transponders". In the morning all DVB-T channels were in channels.conf file but not any DVB-T2. tvheadend works fine also in HD channels but i just like so much more VDR user experience that i don't want to change it.