Re: Filtering encrypted channels

On 06.04.20 18:23, Daniel wrote:
Vom: Mon, 6 Apr 2020 15:07:31 +0200

I've fiddled with the settings and when I changed "Audio-Languages" from 1 to 2
and configured Language 1 to german and 2 to english, I could switch to NHK
WORLD-JAPAN which previously didn't work.

That sounds rather odd.

I suppose the other unencrypted channels could work, too when I select the
correct audio language.

There's no such thing as "correct audio language".
It should work with any language.

As mentioned in my previous reply: please test with plain vanilla VDR,
no VNSI or any other streaming stuff. Once things work there, you can
add other output methods if you need to.

I'm quite happy the way it is. Thank you so much Olly and Klas for your help!

Just another question: Is there a way to run the script before VDR starts to
tune to a channel? Or after it stops playback of any channel?

I would run the script at midnight and restart VDR to reload the new
channels.conf but when I record something, the recording would be interrupted
that way.

You can use the SVDRP command NEXT to see if VDR is currently recording, or when
the next recording will start.

Klaus