Re: Raspberry Pi, Streamdev + rpihddevice

I am also building an all in one box based on the olinux allwinner A20 board. I have everything working (DVB-T, digitenne decoding, SATA, HDMI playback). I have connected 3 DVB-T receivers via a hub on one USB port, and the board happily recorded 3 shows, one per receiver.

I am still struggling howto get accelerated video playback going. Now the A20 uses 70% CPU to playback a SD stream. I will look into using the android driver with a linux wrapper around it. It should be doable, somebody on this list reported success (but I didn't ask him for a howto)

The board can be clocked from 90MHz .. 1GHz. I have yet to measure the power consumption, but the chip gets quite hot (about 80 degrees) when running at 1GHz continuously without heat sink.

Kind regards,
Cedric