Hardware for VDR and Viaccess Secure

Hello,
Here in France, BISTV provider is using Viaccess Secure System. To view
channels, we need a Viaccess compatible CAM like "Viaccess SMIT SECURE
DUAL". For VDR, to support this CAM, I plan to buy a dvb-s2 card and a CI
interface card. I found couples of items which seems to be Linux/VDR
compatibles :

>From "Mystique"
http://www.dvbshop.net/product_info.php/info/p2318_Mystique-SaTiX-S2-V3-CI-D
ual--2xDVB-S2-CI-HDTV-MPEG4-H-264.html
http://www.dvbshop.net/product_info.php/info/p2319_Mystique-CI-Interface-f--
Mystique-SaTiX-S2-Dual.html

>From "Digital Devices"
http://shop.digital-devices.de/epages/62357162.sf/secdcf4f6e155/?ObjectPath=
/Shops/62357162/Products/091201
http://shop.digital-devices.de/epages/62357162.sf/de_DE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/6
2357162/Products/092003

It seems all theses items are able to register one channel when viewing
another. I guess it's true.
Do you have some experience with theses hardwares ? Could you please give me
somme feedback ?

Thanks a lot.