Re: who is the actual Maintainer of vdr-plugin-yaepg?

> On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 8:36 AM, Joerg Bornkessel <ml@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> latetest version of this plugin is vdr-yaepg-0.0.9
>> hosted by
>> http://captiveworks.org/open-source/vdr-yaepg/
>> there is no info to contakt the maintainer,
>> btw. the contakt link results in a not available page

> The true author of the plugin in bball. The last homepage for the
> plugin is
> http://projects.vdr-developer.org/git/vdr-plugin-yaepghd.git/
this is the HighDefinition project and will not work on SD Cards
without 4Mb modification

> but I do know he lost his password a long time ago.
This sounds for me, he give up the project.
- last commit january 2009
- a lot of open bugs...

It isn't a problem to ask the owner form vdr-developer.org
to reset the password or/and add a new one

> From what I was
> told Captiveworks just took it and made their own fork so I guess you
> could do the same.

No fork, without to kontakt the last maintainer.
I will not support the chaos on the internet and add a new release
somewhere in the wilderness...

--
Regards
Gentoo Developer