Re: Convert recording

On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 3:17 PM, Marx <acc.for.news@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> x264 is an option because it's defacto standard.
> What external software can I use to mark ads?
> For now I mainly use web interface, is there possibility to externally mark
> ads in recording and somehow start conversion from web interface?

I don't edit video in linux so I'm not sure what, or even if there's
anything worth recommending. From what I've heard there isn't BUT,
apparently there's a linux port of AviSynth called AvxSynth. If it
works, you should be able to use that to easily remove ads and encode.
You should also be able to trigger it from a web interface. Doing this
with AviSynth in Windows is a piece of cake but I can't speak for the
linux port. Additionally, maybe someone else would like to chime in
with other alternatives..?