Re: Recommendation for new hd vdr system.

En/na Timothy D. Lenz ha escrit:
I have seen USB to serial and parallel adapters, but the parallel ones are kind of rare and you might need to mod your software

Oh, yes, I'll surely need to modify it, since my driver needs an old-style parallel port, an usb to parallel converter won't do. However, now that I think of it, I could use an usb to serial converter and instead of a driver write a daemon that uses polling to count the pulses.
I'm still not convinced that a single pci slot is enough though.

Bye
--
Luca