Re: Can I disable pause live tv altogher?

our satellite provider's pvr, has 2 tv out and 2 remotes. If you are
watching a live/paused recording, you have the option to save it or
discard it. I do not know what the size of this buffer is. But it does
give you the option and it does show you are busy with a live buffer,
icon indication is better than asking all the time.