How to setup VDR to receive from multiple satellites?

Hello,

I would like to setup VDR to receive from 2 different sattelites.

Currently I have 3 DVB-S cards in my VDR box, and all are connected
to a single dish pointing to astra 19.2E.

I have installed a second dish pointing to Sirius 4.8E and would like
to connect this dish to VDR.

Is it possible to connect one of the DVB-S cards directly to the
second dish and setup VDR somehow to use this one DVB-S card only
to receive channels from Sirius and not trying to use it to tune to
Astra channels?

Later on I would like to install one Diseqc switch, so that one of
the cards can switch between the two sattelites. Is this possible
with only one Diseqc switch, or must I use 3 Diseqc switches and
connect all of my DVB-S cards to the two dishes?

Thanks, Artem