S2API wrapper patch 0.5 for VDR-1.7.2

Hi list,

I've released the successor of the Multiproto dvb api wrapper patch. As
its predecessor, the patch allows VDR-1.7.2 to be run on kernels without
S2API support by wrapping S2API calls to old API calls.

Behavior can be configured in Make.config again:

DEFINES += -DDVB_S2API_RUNTIME=1
    enables the runtime detection (default) (NOT YET WORKING!)

DEFINES += -DDVB_S2API_RUNTIME=0
    disables the runtime detection

DEFINES += -DDVB_S2API_WRAPPER=1
    enables the API wrapper (default on old DVB headers
    and if runtime detection is enabled)

DEFINES += -DDVB_S2API_WRAPPER=0
    disables wrapper and runtime detection. Can be used
    to compile S2API without proper DVB headers.
    (default on new DVB headers and runtime detection disabled)

Auto-detection will be back as soon as I know of a working mechanism to
detect the presence of S2API drivers.

Get it:
http://www.udo-richter.de/vdr/patches.en.html#dvb-api-wrapper
http://www.udo-richter.de/vdr/patches.html#dvb-api-wrapper