Re: xineliboutput OSD and playback problems

On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 10:57 PM, Antti Seppälä <a.seppala+vdr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
2008/12/2 Alex Betis <alex.betis@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hmmm... 2 minutes after I wrote my previous message my HTPC stuck without
> any way to control it beside the hardware reset.
> Don't know what killed it, but I have a feeling its the HUD display since
> when its used, VDR can't stop, it always segfaults.
> Without HUD its able to stop normally.
> Will try to find out later where it crashes.
>
> Anyone else seen that problem as well?

Do you run vdr-sxfe as your display frontend or have you configured
xineliboutput to use the local frontend? I've never noticed hud to
cause such problems with vdr-sxfe...
I used it as local frontend that comes up together with VDR.
Will try to separate them.

If you can reproduce this by running vdr with only xineliboutput
plugin then more information about the crash (some logs or gdb
backtrace) would help in debugging.
Will do.

Thanks.

--