Re: xineliboutput OSD and playback problems

2008/12/2 Alex Betis <alex.betis@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hmmm... 2 minutes after I wrote my previous message my HTPC stuck without
> any way to control it beside the hardware reset.
> Don't know what killed it, but I have a feeling its the HUD display since
> when its used, VDR can't stop, it always segfaults.
> Without HUD its able to stop normally.
> Will try to find out later where it crashes.
>
> Anyone else seen that problem as well?

Do you run vdr-sxfe as your display frontend or have you configured
xineliboutput to use the local frontend? I've never noticed hud to
cause such problems with vdr-sxfe...

If you can reproduce this by running vdr with only xineliboutput
plugin then more information about the crash (some logs or gdb
backtrace) would help in debugging.

--
Antti Seppälä