Re: Small VDR-streamdev patch for Popcorn Hour NMT

Yesterday it happened - I tested Frank's patch and got a success for
Streamdev - PopcornHour streaming. SD/HD channels streams nicely with
TS-format so now more need to fiddle with PES-format streaming.

Patch v4 can be found on streamdev-site
http://www.vdr-developer.org/mantisbt/view.php?id=496

On top of it a small modification must be applied by hand, found on same
site on 'message section' as "retransmit PAT". I believe there will be a
merge to source tree as patches fix some other non-standard TS features as
well.

For streaming H.264 HD channels you also need H.264 patch for VDR core.

--

Another way of making PCH to stream is to use latest VDR with Klaus' TS
support and Streamdev. Here is a success report on NMT forum and list of

http://www.networkedmediatank.com/showthread.php?tid=1696&page=2

--

Thanks Frank for your support on 'my project'. Now I am able to watch my HD
channels with full quality and no micro-judders etc. Now we PCH users need a

BR,
Jori