Re: no channel update on vdr 1.7.0

I would suggest to start vdr up with only one device at at time (by using the command line parameter to a fixed dvb card) and then use the channel scan plugin, repeat this for each device.

This will surely force vdr to use the only selected device to do a channel scan?

Theunis

2008/5/21 Jean-Claude Repetto <jrepetto@xxxxxxx>:
Klaus Schmidinger wrote :
> Plain vanilly VDR assumes that every DVB-S card can receive all satellites.
>
> Klaus

I hope this will be configurable in VDR 1.8 !
The LNB type should also be configurable for each DVB card (I am still
using a Full-band LNB on my motorized dish).