Re: Can not view DVB-S2 channels

Hi,

Vangelis Nonas schrieb:

> When I switch to Initial channel I dont get the channel not available
> message, however I dont get a picture as well. I believe that this
> channel is not receivable, at least not at my location. Following is my
> log when starting vdr with BBC World, then switching to Initial, then
> back to BBC World (using -l 3):

Well, I forgot to mention that the SkyStar HD (TT3200) driver
still has an issue regarding tuning this channel. It may take up
to several minutes until it successfully tunes to this channel
(you'll see several messages like 'frontend 0 timed out while
tuning to channel 1860, tp 111449').

BTW: Where do these PMT-SWITCH messages come from?

OT: check your LANG and LC_... environment variables. Set LANG to
one entry among the list which

	locale -a

outputs and check the values of the other variables by typing

	locale

In case an LC_... variable is not set explicitly, the locale
command will print it's default value derived from other
variables like LANG, so there is no need to set them unless you
want some of them to be different from their default values.

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl
mailto:rnissl@xxxxxx