Re: Can not view DVB-S2 channels

As far as trying vdr with clear DVB-S2 channels, unfortunately it is not
possible in my case since I only have access to Hotbird, which I think
has no clear DVB-S2 channels.

As fas as changing encrypted flag, vpid, ppid and dpid, can you please
give me an example, what I have to change in the following line:

Next HD;SkyItalia:11996:vC23M5S1Z35:S13.0E:27500:10160+160:0;400=ita,401=eng:0:919,93B:11030:64511:6400:0

Finally, I have to mention that using multiproto (not multiproto plus)
and modified szap, I can tune to Next HD and get a lock (of course I can
not watch the channel, I just get the message from modified szap that it
has lock).
Modified szap does not work at all with multiproto plus.

Moreover, using multiproto (not multiproto plus) and vdr-1.5.14 (with
h264 patch) or vdr-1.5.12 (with dvb-s2 + h264 patch) I have exactly the
same behaviour with vdr-1.7.0 and multiproto plus : channel not
avaialble for all DVB-S2 channels.

Thank you
Vangelis