Re: CoreAVC + xineliboutput

> > I'm having the same problem. I've put the .ax file in /usr/lib/win32,
> > registed the key in ~/.mplayer/registry32 and then done: -
>
> You don't have to register.

yes, for xine no need any coreavc-registration.

> I patched xine-lib with coreavc for Linux xine.patch @
> http://coreavc-for-linux.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/xine/xine.patch

no any rejects ? with which xine-lib version did you work ?

> Then you have to add additional code to demux_mpeg_pes.c ( see attached
> patch )

did you install the additional patches from hXXp://dvbn.happysat.org ?

> You have to delete xineplug_decode_ff.so and xineplug_decode_qt.so in
> /usr/local/lib/xine/plugins/1.1.9/

yes, may be the option --disable-ffmpeg during xine-lib compilaton will help, too

> I tried xineliboutput first but that give me black screen with epg +
> sound.

for xineliboutput you have to try the patch from http://allrussian.info/thread.php?postid=1226448#post1226448
(very many thanks to Walery)

>>With vdr-xine-0.8.1.tgz it all seems to work :)

fine !!! and what about your impressions ?

> Many thanks to Igor who has been a great help!

ah, not to me ! To Walery from our forum - he helped to me and to you yesterday evening.

@ALL
can somebody to make cumulative coreavc-patch for xine and xineliboutput with "xine.patch + patches from dvbn.happysat + patches" from allrussian ?

@Per
can you write more detail HOWTO (my English is not so good, sorry)

Igor