Re: [SOLVED] Re: How to set German OSD in VDR 1.5.8

Hi Klaus,

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> I don't really "want" anything in particular here ;-)

:)

> All I want is that the gettext() calls deliver the right
> texts.

my it is some your your ToDo list.
- Fix the problem that a user cannot select a language in VDR if no LANG
is defined on the shell
- or put a node in the INSTALL file that LANG must be defined in the
shell before starting VDR

Thx Klaus for that software, I cannot think to live without it.

Best regards,
Matthias

Rich Cook