Re: How to change Pro7 SAT1 Channels via Menu

Helmut Auer wrote:
>> 2) Look for the new channel entries at the end of your list
>>    and move them to the desired position.
>>

> The second one is a no go - tell an old man how he should move channel
> 2000 to channel 2 ;)
> There should be an option to enter the desired number for the channel.

Yeah, I know, it is another weak point in VDRs GUI.
I personally do not care much, because I know how to
use a text editor. ;-)

However, there is a shortcut: If you want to move channel 2000
to position 2, go to channel 2000 in the channel list, press Mark
(blue), press 2 and then OK.

Carsten.