Re: How to change Pro7 SAT1 Channels via Menu

Helmut Auer wrote:
> Looks like he has to turn the automagic channel update off for doing this ?
> Now the next persons have the same problem and I don't like to spent
> more time on the phone then necessary ;)

Yeah, there is a trap. ;-)
If you do not change the service ID, vdr correctly
identifies the channel as the old channel and correctly
restores the parameters, which is not what most people
would expect. In fact, that does make the feature which
allows you to edit the other parameters somewhat funny. ;-)

I guess there are two ways to get to the desired result:

1) Change *all* parameters including the service ID.
2) Look for the new channel entries at the end of your list
   and move them to the desired position.

Carsten.